- sapnagroup (established 2000) is a company with clients in the UK,
Germany, Austria, Spain, the US and New Zealand and a team of
over 35 based in the UK, Germany and India. Our services include
- conception, planning, project management
- design: corporate identities, logos, web design, stationery
- bespoke online software solutions: content management systems (CMS),
online image libraries, web shops, databases, extranets, integration of
external system like online payment and maps, integration of webservices
- Flash development
- SEO: search engine optimization and online marketing
- seminars and in-house trainings
- Linux server administration
- business process outsourcing (BPO)
- sapnagroup is run by its founder Jonny Hubner who has been building
corporate web sites since 1997. With his vast experience he is
responsible for the planning and management of our projects. Jonny makes
sure personally that the very best service for all our clients is top
priority. He is assisted by the senior management team: Nilesh Nayak
(online software), Anurag Jain (online software and Linux server
administration) and Shekhar Vaidya (BPO).
- Since February 2006 all our projects are managed through our
"sapnagroup Online Status" - a central system where all communication,
files and other data for a project are saved and accessible over the
internet for team and clients.
- Our production and BPO teams are based in Goa, India. This
guarantees high quality software and outsourcing solutions at affordable
prices. Overheads reduced to a minimum throughout the whole company make
sure that we can pass on this cost advantage to our customers.
- Over the last years we have produced solutions for big corporations
like Verbatim Europe, Costa Coffee and KFC but also for a lot of smaller
clients. Have a look at our client
- in our uk
Staines, TW18 4BB
Tel 0845 020 4356
0870 762 8737
- 09 Jun to 20 Jun
- 07 Jul to 18 Jul
- 04 Aug to 15 Aug
- 08 Sep to 19 Sep
- 06 Oct to 17 Oct
- in our german
Tel 0951 9937474
Fax 01212 511024274
- 17 May to 08 Jun
- 21 Jun to 06 Jul
- 19 Jul to 03 Aug
- 16 Aug to 07 Sep
- in our indian
Flat No 6/7 II Floor Ajanta, near Campal Trade
St-Inez, Panaji, Goa
(UK local rates)
- 01/05/2008:Europe sapnagroup team grows
- After years of steep growth of our Indian team, the European team
has also grown recently: Martin Schörner, a German project manager,
joined full time at the beginning of the year, our web designer Elias
Fecher also joined full time from May and from September Christopher
Jakob will started his 3 year apprenticeship.
- 28/04/2008:Giftlab web shop goes live
- After having launch the BOC b2b web shop only recently we have now
launched a proper b2c web shop. The design was done by our web designer
Elias Fecher and the web shop has been created as a bespoke development
with our own shop code.
- 25/04/2008:Arkadin Brand Centre goes live
- Using our online status report and an online image library has
worked very well for our agency partner with their client Verbatim. We
have now adjusted the system to also have these 2 tools for their new
- 14/04/2008:BOC Safety Products web shop goes live
- We created this web shop for our agency partner Malice Design. They
also did the printed catalogue for BOC. This solely b2b web shop offers
over 1,000 safety products, client logins with different prices and an
order form. BOC can update the products and prices in CSV files and then
upload them to the website.
- 07/04/2008:buddi geo-fencing goes live
- We have successfully implemented a new feature for our client buddi:
"geo fencing". On a Google Map the user can add dots and connect them to
create an area. If the wearer of the buddi leaves this area an alarm
will be given to the user via SMS.
- 03/04/2008:Antiquitäten Heiss online marketing
- After having redesigned the Heiss Aniques website a year ago we are
now working with the client to market it. A newsletter module allows our
client to easily send newsletters to clients and leads based on a
branded email template. We have also upgraded the website to allow
search engine optimisation and held a workshop on how to optimise the
copy and meta tags for the relevant key phrases.
- 31/03/2008:Atlas Copco Gas and Process Division website
- For this project we only built the CMS (Content Management System)
for our agency partner Threeview. The design was based on the
Atlas Copco group guidelines and filled with life by our agency partner
Threeview in Munich who created and maintain all the content for their
- 20/03/2008:c4t projects completed
- We completed 2 more small projects for our agency partner c4t: an
email newsletter manager which allows them to produce newsletters for
the HP brand Lightscribe based on a standard template and a static
website for their client MCM.
- 10/03/2008:Fish Brothers intranet goes live
- Fish Brothers is one of our oldest clients. After having done 3
different websites for them they have now asked us to also do an
intranet for them. It includes an employee forum, a download section, a
calendar, items for sale, internal jobs and internal information.
- 11/02/2008:New Vmail System goes live
- We have redone Verbatim's existing mailing manager with new features
and better integration with their website and image library. Our partner
agency Orckid has also created new templates for exciting new mail
- 04/02/2008:Trip to Europe
- Nilesh Nayak and Shiv Ajgaonkar from our Indian programming team
will travel to the UK on Thurday, 7th of February. The main reason is a
big project in Birmingham we are currently working on. They will present
the latest status and discuss face to face with the client the next
steps towards completion of phase 1 in April. Nilesh, the head of our
programming team will also meet clients in London and later on in
- 27/01/2008:Bamberg trip by London client
- Justin Jeffries from our client Tinies / My Family Care left back to
London after 4 days in Bamberg. On the agenda were meetings with our web
designer Elias Fecher and our partner agency Kopfwerk who created the
new corporate identity for My Family Care. Beside business meetings
there was still time to do some sight seeing and sample German food and
- 21/01/2008:Dragonfly Jewellery website goes live
- Today the Dragonfly Jewellery website went live. It has been
designed by our designer Adam Hewett and is fitted with a CMS (Content
Management System) which allows the client to update the product
catalogue. As a next step we will add on online webshop with PayPal
- 07/01/2008:Angelusdoron website goes live
- A small but first project for our new partner Thomas Petmecky (tpd
visuelle kommunikation) has gone live today. The website is fitted with
our CMS (Content Management System) to allow the client to change any
content on the website without any technical knowledge.
- 28/12/2007:New accommodation database for OM-CL goes live
- The tourist board Oberes Maintal - Coburger Land has given the job
for the new printed accommodation catalogue to our partner agency
Kopfwerk in Bamberg. They created it based on the website accommodation
database for which we created a XML export for this purpose. As the
format had changed we also changed the web admin and front-end on the
- 02/12/2007:Trip to Goa
- Today Jonny Hubner arrives back in London after spending 10 days in
our Goan production offices. Beside the day to day work there was time
to catch up with senior staff on strategic issues. Highlight of the trip
was the annual company party include some amazing karaoke performances
by members of the sapnagroup team. All team members were awarded
sapnagroup branded travel bags.
- 20/11/2007:sapnagroup SEO team celebrates first
- …and after this one year we can proudly announce that we are now
doing SEO (Search Engine Optimisation) and SEM (Search Engine Marketing)
for 12 websites and that the team has grown 6. Congratulations to
Shekhar and his team! Keep the good the work up!
- 06/11/2007:Website for the Queen's Club 3rd team goes
- Ben Black from our client myfamilycare asked us if we could create
an intranet for his tennis team to make it easier to plan squads for
matches and exchange team gossip. Together with the team's captain Steve
Raphael we got a fun and sophisticated system together in the last few
months. Good luck for the new season!
- 05/11/2007:MDA Awards website goes live!
- A small project for our agency partner c4t – the MDA awards website.
It features some static pages giving information about the award and a
form which submissions are collected and made accessible to the client
in web-based admin. The next step is to set up the main MDA website with
the new design already used for this awards website.
- 01/11/2007:My Family Care system goes live!
- After our client My Family Care had bought BUPA Childcare our task
was to rebuild their existing Access database as web application so it
can be used by all the remote staff. The new system went live today with
all the relevant data imported from the old system.
- 12/10/2007:Koeba Mailing Manager
- As an enhancement to the Königsbacher website we have added our
Mailing Manager module. It allows the client to created branded
newsletters, manage mailing lists and email out newsletters. This was
another project for our partner agency MM&M in Koblenz, Germany.
- 05/10/2007:Think Pink / blue2 website goes live!
- Definitely one of our most favourite projects in the last few
months! A good design from London agency Davies and Zieja, good input
from the client and good products helped us too put this fantastic web
shop together. It’s based fully on our own web shop code. All the best
and good sales for Tim Hislop and his team! The next sapnagroup web
shops are already in the making – so watch this space!
- 05/10/2007:Katrin Product Sheets System
- One of our biggest projects this summer! A system allowing Katrin to
enter all their product details and images in multiple languages. Our
system produces a password protected, multi-lingual website on which the
user can select the language, the product categories and the download a
PDF product sheet dynamically generated by our script for each product.
A special function allows the administrator to create an offline version
which can be burned on a CD. This was a project for our partner agency
MM&M in Koblenz, Germany.
- 17/09/2007:Verbatim video podcast
- For Verbatim we have produced a video podcast about their stand at
IFA 2007 for our partner agency Orckid in Staines. Working together with
our partner German agency Kopfwerk we have filmed 2 days and then
produced the podcast in English and German.
- 15/09/2007:VDS website goes live!
- This is our first project for our partner agency Michal &
Spielhagen in Bamberg. The new website for the association of special
needs teachers in Bavaria (VDS) doesn’t only give them a professional
new look but also allows them to update all content themselves through
our content management system (CMS). As special feature users can book
events online and search the archive of their quarterly magazine and
download articles. Payment authorization happens through a link to their
- 22/08/2007:More Empresaria reskins
- Over the last months, we completed some more website reskins for
companies of the Empresaria Group for our agency partner Locale. The
Greycoat Acadamy website also includes an eCommerce module to buy
training modules online.
- 10/08/2007:New Fish Brothers website goes live
- Fish Brothers, a group of car dealerships, is one of our oldest
clients. This is already the 3rd version of the website which we have
done for Fish Brothers since 2000. The design and Flash is from Adam
Hewett. We are very proud to say that this is one of our best web
designs. The website is also powered by our CMS (Content Management
System) which allows the Group Marketing Manager and the dealership
principals to update all content of the website; each person having
restricted rights to update only their part of the website.
- 07/08/2007:Nova website goes live
- Nova manufactures dental instruments and is part of our client, The
Whites Group. We have earlier done websites for their four subsidiary
companies. The Nova website boasts of a product catalogue which the
client can update through a CMS (Content Management System). The user
can submit an estimate request for products by virtue of a shopping
basket. The system is capable of having content in multiple
- 06/08/2007:Main buddi product launched
- After the launch of petbuddi, we have now added the main product –
the buddi – to the website. Our online system allows buying the buddi
and a contract. Using our web based system, the location of a particular
buddi at any time is shown on a graphical map. It also gives an
interface for the call centre and automatically passes on emergency
messages from the buddi to the call centre. We also manage the servers
and work on the search engine optimisation (SEO) for buddi.
- 31/07/2007:black+blum web shop goes live!
- We have added a shopping basket to the existing black+blum Flash
website. As payment gateway we implemented PayPal. The back office of
the webshop is a bespoke development as because of the 2 warehouses and
agents all around the world there were some unique requirements.
- 12/07/2007:Oberes Maintal - Coburger Land website goes
- For this project for our agency partner Kopfwerk the Google Maps
application and the accommodation search which also syncs with
frankentourismus.de are the most interactive tools. The Google Maps
application allows displaying accommodations, restaurants, sights and
bicycle tours on Google Maps. The data in the online accommodation
database will now also be used by Kopfwerk for the printed version of
the accommodation directory.
- 12/07/2007:All Saint Sisters of the Poor website goes
- A pretty unusual client for us - the All Saint Sister of the Poor,
an Anglican oder in Oxford! Nevertheless we are happy to have created a
website for them to communicate online what they are and what they
believe in. Our CMS (Content Management System) allows them to update
all content on their website.
- 05/07/2007:New Schrannehalle CMS goes live!
- This is the first project for our new agency partner in Munich
pro.jektBlau. The client wanted an open source CMS (Content Management
System). Therefore we installed Typo3 rather than our own CMS system. We
thank pro.jektBlau for the trust and hope to do more projects together
in the future!
- 03/07/2007:outofschoolcare.co.uk goes live
- After emergencychildcare.co.uk and emergencyhomecare.co.uk,
outofschoolcare.co.uk this is now the third product launched by our
client Emercency Care Ltd. The website allows parents to find holiday
clubs and book online.
- 28/06/2007:petbuddi website goes live
- We are very proud to have taken live the petbuddi website. The
product of our client is world's first GSM location finder for dogs. Our
website allows customers to buy the product and look-ups, find their dog
on the Internet, through their mobile phone or through a call centre.
The website is integrated with an Esendex system which does the locating
of the buddi, Protx for the online payment and multimap.
- 28/06/2007:emergencychildcare.co.uk wins the Daily
Telegraph Trailblazer Business Challenge…
- … and with it a cash prize of £50,000 as a "winning product or
service that fits within the life assistance market". Beside the cash a
lot of publicity will be assured! One more reason to make us proud
- 21/06/2007:Definies website goes live
- The Definiens website is our first major project with our new agency
partner Threeview in Munich. Earlier this year we have already done the
Definiens Newsletter CMS before now redoing the whole back-end of their
website. The new CMS allows them to update their huge website without
any technical knowledge. We have also added the "Definiens ID" which
allows users to register and gain access to protected documents.
- 09/06/2007:Lightscribe market research
- Together with the agency Michal & Spielhagen we planned and did
a market research project for HP's brand Lightscribe. This project was
done for our agency partner c4t.
- 01/06/2007:Verbatim Europe website redesign goes live
- To finish off the global Verbatim rebrand project our agency partner
Orckid has redesigned the website. We are proud to have taken live the
4th version of this website in the 6 years Verbatim has been our client!
The website is still fitted with our multi-lingual CMS which allows
Verbatim to update the content of the whole site in currently 16
- 31/05/2007:High Line Yachting website goes live
- After nearly 2 years we are very happy to have finally completed
this small project! The High Line Yachting website has 2 templates and
is fitted with a CMS which allows the client to keep content and offers
up to date without any additional costs. The website has been designed
and managed by Vicky Payne.
- 18/05/2007:Tinies Agency System
- Over the last 12 months we have rebuilt the existing Window
application for the Tinies agency system as online software. To make the
transition easier the new system looks and works exactly as the old one.
A few of the advantages of the online approach are: cost saving, easier
central updates and fixes, central backups, direct connection with the
Tinies website. At the moment Shiv Ajgaonkar from our programming office
is visiting all the Tinies branches in the UK to import the data from
the old into our new sytem.
- 01/05/2007:Capitol Design Website goes live
- Our new client is a property developer and interior designer for
exclusive properties in Chelsea, Kensignton and Belgravia. The
aspiration for the website was for it to reflect the quality of their
properties. It was developed in Flash by our designer Adam Hewett with
an alternative HTML version and a CMS (Content Management System) for
the client to update the information which will reflect on the Flash and
- 25/04/2007:Mansion House website goes live!
- We have completed the website for another recruitment company within
the Empresaria Group. This project was part of our work for the
Empresaria Group companies through our agency partner Locale.
- 17/04/2007:PetPlan Trust website goes live
- This is another project for our agency partner Locale. We did the
design and CMS (Content Management System) which allows the client to
edit all the content on the site.
- 16/04/2007:Sidiko website goes live
- This is the first project for our new agency partner artfarm in
Wiesbaden, Germany. To accommodate for the design provided by artfarm we
had to do some modification to our CMS (Content Management System) – but
both artfarm and Sidiko are happy with the outcome and that they will be
able to change the content on all pages as well as create new pages.
- 02/04/2007:HEC website goes live
- For our agency partner Locale we have created a website for another
company within the Empresaria Group. We create the design and fitted our
CMS (Content Management System) which allow the client editing all the
content on the site.
- 28/03/2007:Peugeot Parts goes live
- For our client since 2000, Fish Brothers Car Dealerships, we have
developed this website which allows users to get quotes for Peugeot
parts and to pay online after receiving the quote via email. There is
also a merchandise and accessories online shop. For this project we have
integrated the HSBC online payment. If successful our system allows to
expand the concept for other makes.
- 27/03/2007:Barabara Wood website goes live
- We sorted Barbara Wood, a psychologist, with a new corporate ID,
flyer and website. A small project - but we all feel it looks great!
- 23/03/2007:sapangroup takes over Verbatim web server
- Verbatim Europe has entrusted us with the management of their web
server. As all our dedicated servers we have set this one up with a
mirror server and sophisticated backup and security systems.
- 20/03/2007:Tinies mailing manager goes live
- The challenge with this project was to combine our mailing manager
software with the Tinies Nannies & Parents database to allow all
registered users to change their mailing list profile when logged into
their account. The new system also allows sending out more targeted
newsletters rather than only newsletters to the whole list as
- 15/03/2007:L&O website goes live
- For our agency partner Malice Design we fitted the website for
London & Oriental with a CMS (Content Management System). This
allows the client to update the content in all sections of the website
- 28/02/2007:SMA redesign goes live!
- For our agency partner Hugo Pickering we handled this as a pro bono
project. The design was done by our designer Stefan Krusche and then
fitted with the sapnagroup CMS (Content Management
- 26/02/2007:Rosiwal website goes live again!
- For our German chartered accountants we updated their existing
website and moved it to their new webs server.
- 19/02/2007:Booking calendar for Casterbridge
- For our client Casterbridge we have added a booking calendar to
their intranet which allows the nursery staff to check out available
courses and submit bookings. Our software also automatically creates the
- 19/02/2007:New Königsbachger home page
- Our agency partner MM&M in Koblenz created a new look for the
Königsbacher Brewery website which we implemented with our CMS (Content
Management System). At the same time we also added a prize draw
- 12/02/2007:WH Estates goes live!
- Another company of Whites Group has been fitted by us with a
website. It works with the Whites Group CMS (Content Management System)
and has been kept in the same style as other Whites Group companies.
This project was handled through our agency partner
- 08/02/2007:Verbatim Where to Buy goes live
- We enhanced the existing Where to Buy section with Map24 so that
users can now search for stores selling Verbatim products by typing in
their postcode or address. There search results give distance to the
stores in the area and shows them on the map. This has gone live with UK
only but is set up to work for all European countries. This has been a
project for our partner agency Orckid.
- 29/01/2007:ECC update
- A lot has happened on emergencychildcare.co.uk as two of our
programmers are working on this project on a full time basis.
Besides numerous smaller changes and enhancements, the
following three achievements deserve a special mention: IBM
has now been integrated into the system which means that all UK IBM
employees can book emergency nursery spaces and nannies with a company
contribution. We have also taken emergencyhomecare.co.uk live and our
designer Adam Hewett has refreshed the design.
- 15/01/2007:LQ Community
- For our agency partner Orckid, we added a "Community Area" to the
Leaders' Quest website which allows participants, alumni and other
people involved with quests, to post their profile and contact each
other. It has been developed in Flash with all the data coming from our
- 04/01/2007:LUUP newsletter
- Our first completed job for our agency partner Malice Design is an
email newsletter template for LUUP. We hope for a fruitful and long term
- 22/12/2006:FB Contracts goes live!
- For one of our oldest clients, Fish Brothers in Swindon, we have
created a website for their new car / van leasing business FB Contracts.
The website contains a huge database of cars and vans which can be
leased. The database can be updated by the client. The design was done
by the sapnagroup designer Adam Hewett.
- 18/12/2006:Locale goes live
- Locale is a project for our 2 agency partners Hugo Pickering and Guy
Windsor-Lewis. It is an extranet for business parks and gives users
local, regional and national information. We have set up the system in a
way that allows the editor to add information on a local, regional and
national level and depending on where the business park is based the
relevant information is displayed. For this project we integrated a
range of external information into the Locale portal.
- 17/11/2006:Childcare Voucher integration for ECC.
- For our client emergencychildcare.co.uk we integrated childcare
vouchers as payment method for their services. Parents who book nursery
spaces can now not only pay with their company’s contribution and credit
card but also with Care4 and Sodesho Pass childcare vouchers. Payment
happens instantly through web services to the childcare voucher
providers and as far as we understand we are the first company who has
- 10/11/2006:Casterbridge Nursery websites
- Our CMS doesn't only allow Casterbridge to maintain the corporate
website but also an unlimited number of websites for their nurseries.
For each of them they can create an own header and footer. The nursery
websites use generic content from the corporate website but the CMS also
allows nursery managers to add content specifically for their nursery.
Here are some samples:
- Sample website
- Another sample website
- Another sample website
- Another sample website
- Another sample website
- 10/11/2006:The reskin for McCall went live today.
- McCall is part of the Empresaria Group which we service through our
partner Hugo Pickering.
- 01/11/2006:sapnagroup brand finally goes live
- Nearly one year after the idea was born to not only work as one
entity but also to brand each other as one entity, "sapnagroup" goes
live. It incorporates the European sales company e-i-s limited, the
Indian production company Sapnatech and the UK designer Adam Hewett.
"sapna" means "dream" and stands for the dream we had when we started 5
years ago with 3 people. Now the teams in the UK, Germany and India
count over 20 people! And it stands for our dream to create an
organisation in which everybody wins: clients, staff, partners and
- 30/10/2006:Soo San website goes live
- Marjan Zabiollah has done the design for Soo San - we have provided
the CMS (Content Management System) which allows the client to update
copy and products on the site.
- 25/09/2006:Empresaria website goes live!
- This is a project we have done for our partner Hugo Pickering. The
design has been done by our designer Adam Hewett. Beside our standard
CMS (Content Management System) this website also includes integration
of external content for investor information and an updatable Flash
- 21/09/2006:Artists Web grows!
- Another artist has joined the sapnagroup artist web: Kerstin
Amend-Pohlig based in Coburg, Germany. She has done the design for the
CY Magazine website and is currently working on a piece of art for our
MD Jonny Hubner. Have a look at her work!
- 25/08/2006:AZUR Acquisitions website goes live!
- Looking to buy a property in Provence? Then you are right at this
new website we have taken live today. The design was provided by the
client - we have turned it into an updatable website with our CMS
(Content Management System).
- 17/08/2006:Lunz website goes live!
- For Lunz we have re-designed their website and fitted it with a CMS
(Content Management System) which allows the client to update all areas
of their website including team, special offers, testimonials, partners.
- 11/08/2006:Neuwied websites go live!
- For our partner agency MMM in Koblenz we fitted two temporary
websites with our CMS (Content Management System): one for the shopping
night and the other one for a model competition.
- Another link
- 01/08/2006:Our first filming project
- As movies become more and more popular on the web we teamed up with
Pia Dahlem who is a movie producer. Today starts our first filming job:
an interview with a BP director which will then be integrated into a
Flash movie by our designer Adam Hewett.
- 26/07/2006:Casterbridge website goes live!
- For our new client Casterbridge - a nursery chain - we did the full
package: creating logo, corporate identity, stationery, intranet and
website. All design work has been done by our designer Adam Hewett. A
special feature on the website is the interactive Flash map which was
done by Pero Köhler. Next module to go live in August is a CMS (Content
Management System) which allows Casterbridge to create websites for each
of their nurseries based on a template.
- 20/07/2006:CY Club website goes live!
- This is a website supporting the new kids magazine CY Club. Kids can
read articles, register, take part in competitions and polls and collect
star points. A sophisticated CMS (Content Management System) makes sure
the online editor can update any part of the website without any
technical knowledge. This is the first project with our partner agency
- 11/07/2006:Telos Partners redesign goes live!
- This is already the 3rd version of the Telos Partners website we
have done together with our partner agency Orckid since 2001. The new
CMS (Content Management System) allows the client to extend their
website to multiple languages.
- 04/07/2006:Verbatim Marketing Exchange goes live!
- This provides the Verbatim Europe team with even more tools to
manage their marketing efficiently. It includes an annual advertising
overview, phorums and a translations management system. It was planned
and developed together with our partner agency Orckid.
- 21/06/2006:Empresaria Server
- Our fourth dedicates server went live today making it a constant
growth for our server team. All our dedicated servers are set up with a
mirror servers and sophisticated backup systems.
- 15/06/2006:Trip to the UK
- Savita, one of senior programmers, flew back home to Goa today after
a 10 day tour of our UK based clients. Beside the meetings there was
also time for sight seeing and an afternoon of tennis at Queens. Thanks
to Tinies and Orckid who co-sponsored this trip.
- 11/06/2006: howtobuyacar.co.uk goes live!
- If you are looking to buy a car we can only recommend checking out
this website. It offers report helping you to save hundreds of pounds!
- 09/06/2006:Endeavour Ventures website goes live!
- Beside the website we have built a sophisticated backend which
allows EndVen to do most of their administrative work including a CRM
system and a customer login where customers get all information about
- 26/05/2006:Rent collector software goes live!
- For one of our clients we have re-done an existing Windows software
online. The front-end stayed exactly the same so that no re-training was
required for the staff using it. A number of new functions were added
and because it's online support & maintenance will be much
easier than with an desktop software.